Ranthambore National Park Safari
Ranthambore National Park is one of the world renowned National Park to spot Royale Bengal Tigers in its natural habitat. The possibility of spotting a tiger in wild at Ranthambore national park is much more when compared to many other national parks of India. Ranthambore is merging point of Aravali and Vindhya ranges. Tropical dry deciduous forest of Ranthambore remain lush green between August to March , then at commence of April trees starts shedding their leaves and in scorching heat of May and June whole forest of Ranthambore embraces a new look.
At Ranthambore Tiger Reserve jeep Safari experience is not limited to Royal Bengal Tiger other great habitants of this forest are sloth bear, leopard, caracal, jackal, fox, hyena and mongoose. Many times photographers have documented sloth bear and tiger confrontation. Which is unique phenomena in Indian forest. A 4×4 drive through the open grasslands, Incredible variety of birds , alarm call of chital, makes safari experience more adventurous. Amid all this adventurous safari experience impressive view of Ranthambore Fort makes safari experience more delightful although sighting of the wild animals or Specially “The Royal Bengal Tiger“ depends on one’s good fortune.
All safari zone (from zone 1 to zone 10) can be visited by jeep while canter is allowed in zone 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 10. In zone 7 , 8 and 9 canter is not allowed. Guest have option to visit multiple times a particular safari zone or they may visit multiple zone during their stay at Ranthambore.
The Ranthambore National Park online booking is done on the first come, first served basis. The fees for safaris must be paid in advance and the fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. In a single shift 20 jeeps and 20 canters are allowed to go for safaris. Both canter and jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park can be availed at two times morning and afternoon shifts and in both slots its duration is 3 hours. Ranthambore National Park is only national park which allows their guest to book 1 to 6 seats in jeep and 1 to 20 seats in canter that means if you are one person and ready to share seats with other guest you may book only one seat in a jeep and you have to pay only for one seat. Jeep or canter do pick up from resort and after safari drops you at resort.
Ranthambore National Park Safari Booking Procedure
- All guest details like : Full name, Age, Gender (as printed on the ID proof provided by you)
- Date of Booking safari & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- ID proof number of all visitors (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card, Driving license, etc.)
- Full amount for safari booking in advance
- ID proof is must for each and every visitor
- No refund or cancellation on confirmed bookings
- Booking is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged with anyone
- You must carry the same ID card that you have submitted during the online booking
- Passport details are mandatory for foreigner tourists for making reservations
- Safari permit is issued on a first come, first serve basis (subject to availability)
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitors
- In case of any upward revision of fees after the booking, visitors will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry into the park.
- The visitors are required to report at the boarding place 15 min prior to the scheduled departure of the safari.
- Weekends and holidays are more occupied due to a lot of tourist visits at Ranthambore national park, it is always advisable to book safari in advance.
Contact us to Book Ranthambore Safari - Call or WhatsApp us: +91 7375088202